These videos help you in learning how to levitate the Levimoon at start.
Here are some tips on levitating the moon lamp:
- Please make sure that you plug the dock
- Please hold the moon light with your thumbs and middle fingers. Please only hold the lower part of the light, not in the middle.
- You have to put it vertically from the top to the center of the docking. In the beginning you have to do it fast, if you failed, you have to leave it up and do it all over again. Don't search for the contact point slowly because this is a wrong way to levitate the moonlight.
- Finally when you are trying to levitate the moon light, use your pinkie as a signal to know the distance of the moon light and the dock. Also, when your pinkie touch the dock, this will be the best distance to find the point and leave the moon light, if it failed, you have to leave it up again and try again.
- Please don't try to search for the connect point more than 1 second because it will be getting harder and harder if you don't leave it up. Just leave the moon light up and give it another try.